Monday, June 09, 2008

Telco Talk Malaysia- Live #1(Updated)

For those who joined me in the web-chat session, thank you for the support.

I hope to hear more from all of you. If there is a good feedback, I will continue this session.

It is really simple, visit my web based chat site here(when I am LIVE) and start chatting with me LIVE!!

The reason? You can ask me any mobile related or internet related questions, and I will be glad to answer it immediately.

If I have have a new gadget/device in hand, viewers will get a chance to view the device LIVE. Today, viewers had a chance to view the new Vodafone Mobile Connect Stick which is still not launch in the consumer market.

I hope to hear more from all of you. Please interact with me by dropping me a comment.


My web based chat page.


scamboy- Broadcast your self LIVE

1 comment:

prasys said...

Well , its pretty good i say. Nice move by you (scamboy) to start something whereby users can ask their questions. It would be even better if you like give us like the current happenings on the mobile world and broadband industry here in Malaysia. It would certainly keep us up to date -especially on the recent WiMaX service (s). - prasys