Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celcom Xpax

Hope you guys like this picture which was taken from the main page of Celcom Xpax(no url because Celcom does not like us linking to their website).

I hope Jakim won't raid me later since I don't hold copyright of this picture.

(Click picture for larger view)

Anyway, Celcom Xpax currently offers 20% extra credit for new users with every reload.

If you need X, get Celcom.

P.s: This post was requested by a reader, apologies for the discomfort)


5 comments:

Gembira said...

xpax is the most expensive prepaid in town. call number from adjacent region, celcom carge u rm2.70/minute

Anonymous said...

yeah xpax is very expensive.

Beautiful Tonight said...

who will use xpax? crazy! Even the reseller give away free ..cause nobody ask about it but digi prepaid is hotcake!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what are you trying to point out about Xpax. All I know is that the 20% top up offer has expired on 28th July 2008. Is this a hidden joke or is there something I'm missing from this old Celcom promo?

Anonymous said...

XpaX is LAME