DiGi has activated 3G services on mobile phone for customers in the Klang Valley. Now you can use video call and 3G Internet on your DiGi line.It is not 100% covered in KL but you can check for 3G coverage area here.
The official announcement is taking place at One Utama today, there could be a DiGi roadshow with special offerings.

6 comments:
yeah, was at One U just now, saw DIGI is setting up roadshow at the New Wing concourse area..
I have my DiGi 3G activated and so far I discover that DiGi 3G is fully cover One U Mall indoor. Other indoor coverage for other malls are yet to available.
I tested Video call, some how its not available for all operator. Video call to Maxis failed but Maxis video call to DiGi is working. Video cal to U Mobile also failed and vice verse.
I have always feared that the day DiGi enables 3G for mobile phones, their 3G Broadband Internet service will go downhill.
It has. I'm beginning to score speeds well below half of their stated average speeds.
And their CS has the gall to tell me 300kbps is acceptable for HSDPA (I tried arguing that they promised an AVERAGE speed of 700kbps and 300kbps is well BELOW average to no use)!
wow, many ppl queue up for the Internet Bonanza at One U.. very good deal but limited units on offer.
Yeah, data on wireless or rather any IP networks are like that, not much QOS we can talk about..
when Maxis first launch Maxis BB for home, it's great speed and then after fully market it, it speed go to drain. But again Telco can rest to help on this.. I't chicken and eggs story..
I agreed. I used to have DiGi Broadband Extreme Plan in Kota Kinabalu. I used to have 3Mbps -5Mbps for download speed before they enabled the 3G Voice & Video Call Services. And now, I only get 100kbps -200kbps for download speed. At the final, I terminate the broadband.
@Diesel Electric & Fung
- if you face such problems, why don't you join their RB fanpage and let the know your problems there. I've seen queries being answered by their CS (I think so la ).
At least there, got comment threads.
Post a Comment